It’s time for back to school and I’m here to help you get your kids ready! Although we aren’t sure what this school year is going to look like we do know that school is still happening, and we need to create some kind of normalcy for our children. That could be getting them a new backpack and lunch box with their favorite animal or hobby or even a new shirt because they’ve hit a growth spurt.
The best part about all of these items is you can easily wash and disinfect everything which is extremely important during the pandemic.
I’ve made a short list of back-to-school must-haves and I will make sure to get these items to you ASAP so your child has them when school starts.
- Backpack with their name and favorite animal/hobby
- Matching Lunchbox with a zipper for Mom and Dad to write a note
- Mask Bag to keep their masks clean and organized. This also helps the child from losing their masks.
- Pencil Carrier to keep their pencils in one place
- Monogrammed T-shirt with their name and a cool motif of their favorite thing
- Sweater for the Fall. We all know it’s hot outside and freezing inside so add this sweet sweater to their backpacks for when they get chilly while in class.